Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #7

September 28-October 4 (Is is really October already???)

So last week I didn't do much with this blog. Sorry!
I had a lot on my plate last week. I was baking for church events, baking for my brother-in-law's birthday party, organizing a friends wedding shower, Hubby and I had meetings at church two nights, plus fitting in workouts and I was packing and menu planning for our week of house-sitting this week. So this got thrown to the wayside! Sorry about that.
We're house-sitting now for Hubby's aunt and uncle and 3 of their dogs. It's quite an adventure!
I'm throwing a wedding shower for a girlfriend at church this afternoon and it's my first to organized and plan by myself. I've helped with a few others but never had to plan what to have and do and all that jazz. It's going to be fun but I'm ready for it to be over so I can stop thinking about it.
Because of house-sitting this week and I'm beginning to babysit quite often in October you'll see a few times that Hubby will be on his own. I hate it but I can't do it all. He can fend for himself well enough that I know he won't starve. :)
So here is what is on the menu for this week. Sorry it's not a weeks worth but I start babysitting Friday and stay overnight until late on Saturday afternoon, then babysit Sunday evening. I hate being this busy!!!

Monday:
Leftover french bread pizzas (Go here for the french bread recipe... it's delish!)
I bake the french bread as directed, cool completely, then cut into fourths, then cut those fourths in half horizontally, top with toppings and bake in 350-400 degree oven until the cheese is melted and just the way you like it.

Tuesday:
Burgers and potato fries

Wednesday:
Leftovers (ravioli, pizza, burgers, etc)

Thursday:
Leftover lasagna

Friday:
On your own (I'm babysitting starting at 2:30 in the afternoon and staying overnight)

Saturday:
Lunch and Dinner: On your own (Won't be home from babysitting until early evening and I'll be exhausted, the kid is 22 months after all)

Sunday:
Lunch: On your own (Wedding shower at church organized by me)
Dinner: On your own (I'm babysitting from 6-10 p.m.)

I hate not being able to cook! I just love it so much. I know I'll find a way to do more than this but who knows. With being at someone else's house it's hard for me to find things to cook, so we'll see.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

thanks for the info on how you make the pizzas! Yum.

Blessings on your busy week.

SnoWhite said...

We made the french bread pizzas this week -- loved them!!