Monday, August 27, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...


In no particular order...

Books
1. The Bible
2. The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands
3. Bird by Bird
4. 10 Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Lives
5. Cowboys are my Weakness


Songs/Hymns
1. Amazing Grace
2. Lifesong (Casting Crowns)
3. How Deep the Father's Love (Joy Williams)
4. My Desire (Jeremy Camp)
5. We (Joy Williams)



Books of the Bible
1. Proverbs
2. Esther
3. John
4. Ruth
5. Colossians

Recipes*
1. my mother's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
2. Parker House Rolls (Bobby Flay)
3. Butterscotch Dip, great with fruit (Paula Deen)
4. good ole' chocolate chip cookies (a staple in cooking)
5. fruit pizza
*Now since I'm only doing 5 favs I had to choose. I definitely have way more favorites than this. I have a sweet tooth too so a lot of my favorites are sweets.

TV Shows
1. Gilmore Girls (boo, I'm upset its over)
2. Criminal Minds
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Supernatural
5. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Vegas ONLY)

Cooking Shows
1. Everyday Italian (Giada de Laurentiis)
2. Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten)
3. Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee
4. 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray
5. Boy Meets Grill with Bobby Flay

Colors
1. PINK
2. RED
3. Black
4. Green
5. Blue

Drinks
1. Water w/lemon
2. Raspberry lemonade (sugar free or w/sugar)
3. Diet Dr. Pepper
4. Cranberry Grape Juice
5. Red Wine

Things to do
1. read my Bible
2. attend church
3. read/write
4. be with family and/or friends
5. be with fiance, Daniel

About the upcoming wedding:
1. marry my love Daniel
2. get lots of presents, lol
3. see everyone that I haven't seen in awhile
4. having my closets friends and family with me when I get married
5. spending time with the family I rarely see anymore


I guess this wraps up my fav 5's. Hope you enjoyed them. I couldn't think of many more categories so if you think of any others you'd like for me to do, feel free to let me know and I'll write some more.
-Ginny





1 comment:

Daniel said...

What?!? No Good Eats!?! LoL