Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Naomi's 2nd birthday!

This past Saturday we celebrated our sweet, vibrant and feisty girls 2nd birthday! We had an animal theme since she loves the zoo and all things animals. Gigi bought these fun animal masks from our Amazon wish list. We all had tons of fun wearing the masks and changing our animal personalities. 

I bought 2 dozen cookies from a friend. She decorated them with zebra print and giraffe print. They were so cute and delicious! I highly recommend her goodies and if you're interested in her items I'll give you the name of her Facebook page. She bakes and decorates cupcakes and cakes, too. Her prices are very reasonable. And sometimes you just need a little help in party favors. :)



How cute are these?!?! They were delicious!
The birthday girl. She loves "zeebies."

Big sister, Nyla. She's half kitty cat and half leopard. :)

Sweet sisters!

We're singing "happy birthday" to her. She wasn't very thrilled with us doing this at first, she screamed, arched her back and waved her arms at us, while saying" no, don't sing to me." Yes, she's feisty. She got over it when I set the cake down in front of her. She's hilarious.

Blowing out her candles with help from mommy.

We did it!

Ready for cake!

Yum

Yum
We had a blast celebrating our little one's birthday. I made it through the party without crying. Go me. Though, her actual birthday I did sob. I always do on their birthdays. I love that they're growing up, they're doing what they're supposed to do but it's going by so fast. Such is life!

No comments: