Sunday, October 20, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



Hello out there!

This blog has been quiet lately, minus a few videos are our precious girls. :)

We've had a lot going on in our family lately. Please keep my immediate family in your prayers, we're going through a tough time. God has us in the palm of His hand and He'll see us out of our bad time. It's still a hard time, though.

I've continued to menu plan the last couple of weeks, using what I have in our freezer and cooking a few old recipes. I've been changing my recipes around to suit my new "whole" foods journey. Some are good and some are not. Such is life and cooking. :)

Here's what we're having this week:

Monday- Three Cheese Garlic Chicken (freezer meal)
I put together and froze quite a few dishes when I had a big freezer cooking week awhile back. To stretch food in our family I put dishes that called for a 9x13 inch pan into two 8 inch pans. This has helped stretch our food and saved us money.

Tuesday- Pancakes and Bacon

Wednesday- Chicken Quesadillas, chips and salsa (freezer meal)

Thursday- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches (freezer meal)

Friday- Pizza (I make 4-6 pizzas at a time and freeze them, pull them out and cook them like frozen pizzas. It works out great for Friday nights and busy weekends)

Saturday- Club Sandwiches

Sunday- Trunk or Treat at our church, we'll eat there

No comments: