Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan-February 4


February 4-10

Happy February, y'all! February is a big month in our family this year. My baby sister (she's 27) is getting married this month! We are so excited and so looking forward to all the festivities. One of my grandmothers is coming in this Friday and the rest of the family and our friends will get here the following Thursday and Friday. So not only are we in the process of remodeling our new home but we have a wedding and all the final details to get done. It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks. I'm so looking forward to all the fun times the next couple of weeks bring! Thankfully, menu planning saves me the headache of "what's for dinner?" I'll be sticking to my planning and hopefully cooking the next 14 days. Here's the plan for this week!

Monday- leftover honey baked ham, 30 minute rolls and vegetables

Tuesday- leftover cheesy chicken spaghetti and salad or vegetables

Wednesday- fluffy diner-style omelet {new} (from Cook's Country) and fruit

Thursday- jambalaya and vegetables

Friday- pizza and salad

Saturday- lunch: leftovers
dinner: dinner at our house with my parents, sis and future brother-in-law and Grandmother; I'm making cheeseburgers and bbq chicken legs on the grill. Here's the bbq sauce recipe I'll be using.

Sunday- lunch: leftovers from Saturday night
dinner: dinner with my family, at my parents house

No comments: