Friday, November 11, 2011

Naomi is here!

She's here! Our sweet girl #2 made her appearance 1 week ago today. And we are in love with this beautiful girl!!
Here are a few pictures of our little family.



Naomi... yes she is a chunk. We love her rolls.




Yes, you are reading that right... 11 pounds and 4 ounces. It's no wonder I was totally uncomfortable the last 4 weeks or so. And she was 23 inches long too. Wow! Thank goodness for c-sections even if the recovery is a bit longer.



The proud Big Sister. She loves her! She is fascinated with her, obsessed with her piggy toes and loves giving her kisses. I hope that love continues. :)



My girls and me. It's totally weird saying that but it makes me so happy to have 2 beautiful blessings from God. I love my life!




First picture as a family of 4. Wow, there are 4 people living in this house now. That is totally weird. :)

So there you have it, a few pictures from our big week. I'm recovering nicely from my c-section. It's much better than the one I had with Nyla and I'm thankful since I have two babies to keep up with. Naomi is a great sleeper already and Mama appreciates that since I've been exhausted and have gotten little sleep the past 2 months or so. When I do sleep the quality is definitely better even if it's only for 3-5 hour stretches at night. We're all adjusting well as a family of four.

No comments: