Thursday, April 1, 2010

Leftover Spaghetti Pie



I made this a couple of weeks ago and Hubby and I loved it!
I was afraid it wasn't going to be good but it was fantastic. I'll definitely making this again. It was simple and delicious!

Leftover Spaghetti Pie-from Kraft Foods

Ingredients:
3 cups cooked spaghetti
4 oz Velvetta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
6 oz cooked chicken; I used a whole chicken and shredded it
1 (14 oz) jar of spaghetti sauce
2 Tbsp parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place cooked spaghetti, Velvetta, chicken and sauce in re-sealable bag and toss to mix together.
3. Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate or 8-inch square baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until it's heated through.


No comments: