Monday, April 7, 2014

We Love the Outside!

Y'all, it's finally warm around here and has been for the last 10 days or so and we've been soaking it up every minute of everyday. :)
I was going to stir crazy at the end of February and early March. Between pregnancy blues and exhaustion and being stuck inside. all. day. everyday. Ugh. I'm more than happy to have the warmth back again. Now, I'm sure I'll change my tune come July and August when I'm very pregnant and it's 100 degrees. Of course, I'm praying for no 100 degree days like we had last summer. Hey, a girl can dream, right?!

Zoo trip from this past Tuesday. These cheesy grins crack me up.

Getting ready to blow bubbles!

Naomi loves the dirt. And she loves playing in the dirt in her skirt. She lies in it, rubs her hands in it and rubs it on her face. She got up after this and said, "that's nasty," then got right back in it! :)


Pushing her shopping cart.
"I cool dude in my sunglasses."

Nyla loves petting the donkey at the zoo. She's come a long way from even wanting to get near it!

How are you enjoying the weather where you are? Is it finally warm or are you still seeking the warmth?

No comments: