Monday, May 6, 2013

I Don't Know

I don't know what to blog about these days. Do you have any suggestions? What do you want to see from me? I keep thinking I want to host a theme each month. For example, a month of all recipes, a month of parenting q and a (not that I'm an expert but I like hearing what others are doing), what I'm reading, organizing, marriage, book reviews, intentional living, etc. Thoughts?
I wouldn't post everyday but 2-4 times a week. I'd like some feedback. Please, do tell!!!

4 comments:

Rachel @ Intentionally Simple said...

I think all things are wonderful to read about! Just write about what you feel like writing, whether that be a yummy recipe, about inspiring books you've read or ways you're simplifying your home!

Ginny Gafford said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Rachel. I'll write and see what happens. :)

SparingChange said...

I agree with Rachel. I would love to read about any of the topics you listed. There are weeks at a time that I dont know what to write about, but then I get a spurt of thoughts and have enough to post for a month (once a week). You are doing great, Ginny! I really enjoy reading your blog!

Ginny Gafford said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Meg!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't think of anything sometimes.
I'll keep on trucking and see what happens with the blog. :)