Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Wide



Wide.

I welcome him with arms open wide. I missed him all day. While my girls keep me busy throughout the day I think of him often and look forward to his homecoming each afternoon. I love the little moments of lying in bed and relaxing for five minutes before reality calls us back that we have two little ones to care for.

With arms wide open I welcome my man into my heart each day. I never want to be closed off to all he has to offer me, for all he has to offer us as a family. I am here with arms wide open.

My love grows more each day for my husband, mate, friend and lover. With arms wide open I want to not miss a moment with what God has provided us. Do I take him for granted? Will I have each day to wait for him with arms wide open?



This post is linked to Five Minute Friday. Go here for this week's post.
Come join the fun!




9 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww! I love reading about wives who are in love with their husbands! What a gift you are giving your little ones to show them what love looks like.

Ginny said...

I am definitely in love with my husband! Thanks for stopping by!

Felecia said...

How blessed you are!
Enjoy your love.

ramblingspiderwebs said...

Oh this made me a little teary eyed. I love how you used today's FMF word. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

dayebydaye said...

Ah, this is lovely!

Daniel Gafford said...

Why do I get the feeling that I know this guy??

Denise said...

Heart touching post.

Ginny said...

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone. I'm thankful God brought us together!

Emily said...

I love this Ginny! Husbands are a special gift and should absolutely be made to feel as such. Sounds like you do just that!